If you are struggling with dehydrated skin, Pradiance has the right organic and natural skincare product for you; that will replenish your skin.
Even though dry skin is a skin type, dehydrated skin is a condition that can affect anyone. Even if you are prone to a more oily skin.
What causes dehydrated skin?
Dry and dehydrated skin can be caused by various factors; including being exposed to air conditioning regularly. Some other causes are not drinking enough water, cold weather, exposure to the outdoors or sun for long periods of time, as well as an unhealthy diet.
If you are using the wrong skincare product for your skin type, you might also struggle with dehydrated skin. Harsh chemicals or products can strip your skin of natural oils and moisture, leaving it feeling tight and dehydrated.
Dry and Dehydrated Skincare Range
How to treat dehydrated skin
If your skin feels dehydrated, you need to use a cleansing product that is gentle on the skin. This is why an organic skincare range can work wonders to replenish dehydrated skin. You won’t find any harsh chemicals or ingredients in our range of skincare products that could strip your skin even further of moisture.
During your skincare routine always use a gentle cleanser and then apply a hydrating moisturiser or supple and radiant skin.
Dehydrated skincare routine
1. We suggest using our gentle natural Cleansing Milk or Face Wash to wash away impurities.
2. Next, use Pradiance Natural Balancing Facial Toner, as it assists in balancing and conditioning the skin for a healthier complexion and your skin will feel hydrated and fresh.
3. The follow up with Supreme C+ serum. The reason for this is because Supreme C+ is an oil-rich serum that nourishes, soothes, protects and firms dry skin. Rosehip and Sweet Almond oil are rich in antioxidants. Vitamin A, C & E are integral for tissue and cell regeneration while improving skin flexibility.
4. Lastly, add our rich Natural Day Cream for Dry & Dehydrated skin to your face. The key ingredients in our Day Cream are Sunflower, Kigelia, Kalahari Melon and Coconut. This will ensure that your skin feels soft, supple and hydrated.
Our evening ritual is similar to our suggested morning skincare routine, but added in is our Illuminating Night Serum. This will ensure gentle healing of dehydrated skin, especially if your skin has suffered from sun damage.
1. Face Wash or Cleansing Milk
2. Balancing Facial Toner
3. Illuminating Night Serum
If your skin is lacking in moisture, the above natural skincare products are sure to improve the quality of your skin, whilst hydrating it gently. Say goodbye to dry & dehydrated skin and hello to glowing, supple and healthy skin.
Find out more with Natural Skincare for Ultra Dry Skin