If aging gives evidence of the joys you have experienced in life, why do we dread the word so much? Aging usually has a negative connotation, but why view this natural process in a negative light?
"Wrinkles will only go where the smiles have been." - Jimmy Buffet
Aging is often marked by lines, wrinkles, tired, damaged, and dehydrated skin. Comparing this appearance to the smooth, shiny, and plumpy skin you once used to have, it’s completely understandable to fear what comes next.
Although we can't stop the aging process, we can help reduce the negative sides to it, such as dryness and damage. We can assist you in taking care of your skin so that you age gracefully, helping you feel confident and beautiful in your skin.
4 of the Best Skincare Products for Aging Skin
Below are 4 of our best natural skincare products that aid in healing and repairing skin, automatically reducing the signs of aging, or rather, any damage.
1.Pradiance Radiant Repair Mask
If your skin is more “mature”, has been damaged by excessive sun exposure, or is dehydrated, allow Radiant Repair Mask to come to your aid.
This mask is marked by its ability to gently heal, rehydrate, and repair your skin, all the things needed to help you age gracefully.
It contains the following naturally sourced organic products: hemp seed oil, shea butter, kigelia, and squalane. Together, these ingredients offer many benefits, for example:
- Hemp seed oil is famous for reducing inflammation and working against signs of aging, as well as reducing the symptoms of eczema, acne, and cradle cap.
- Shea Butter works wonders in moisturizing your skin, and it aids in keeping the skin supple and replenished. It also acts as natural sun protection.
- Kigelia is sustainably sourced from the fruit of Kigelia trees. It has been a staple of African pharmacology for a long time, and is known for its healing and firming properties. It is abundant in antioxidants and promotes elasticity, even treating sun damage.
- Squalane is needed to improve skin barriers, but unfortunately, our skin cells produce less as our age increases. Fortunately, it can be sourced from olives, rice bran, and sugar cane. It is a perfect natural ingredient in our proudly South African organic skincare range.
2. Pradiance Natural Face Wash
This face wash is completely absent of chemicals, is sustainably sourced, and is vegan friendly. It is a natural and gel-based product that deeply cleanses the skin from dirt, make-up, and other contaminants (it can also be used as a shaving gel for men).
Pradiance natural face wash is gentle and thus can be used across all skin types. It contains Aloe Vera, Kigelia, Kalahari melon, and sesame seed oil. These ingredients offer the following benefits:
- Aloe Vera is probably one of the best natural ingredients this world has to offer. It is excellent in soothing sunburn, moisturizing dry skin, and healing skin wounds.
- As mentioned before, Kigelia promotes skin elasticity and treats sun-damaged skin, slowing down the effects of aging. For this reason, Kigelia is a fundamental ingredient in many of our products.
- Sesame seed oil has exceptional antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. It contains vitamin E which assists in protecting skin cells from UV rays, pollution, and toxins.
3.Pradiance Natural Day Cream For Sensitive Skin
Finding the right day cream can be tricky, as sensitive skin is easily irritable. However, our Pradiance natural day cream for sensitive skin contains Kigelia, Aloe Vera, Sesame seed oil, and shea butter, all allowing for a calming and soothing product.
It improves the appearance of lines and wrinkles, reducing harsh aging signs.
4. Supreme C + Serum
This serum is composed of natural and organic oil-rich ingredients that nourish, soothe, protect, and firm dry skin. It contains rosehip and sweet almond oil, kigelia, and aloe leaf extract.
Rosehip and sweet almond oil are rich in antioxidants as well as Vitamin A, C, and E, essential for the regeneration of tissue and cells and enhancing skin flexibility.
Follow this skincare routine for anti-aging
The suggested skincare routine for aged skin would be to thoroughly clean your skin with a gentle cleanser, removing all dirt and/or make-up.
Next, you’ll want to use an exfoliator to remove dead skin cells which build up more readily on aged skin.
After exfoliating, gently pat down a replenishing serum on your skin (be sure not to rub).
Don't forsake the importance of moisturizing. As you age, your skin struggles to moisturize itself, adding to lines and wrinkles. So after applying the serum, take care to properly moisturize.
Next, apply sunscreen. Don't underestimate the value of this, as the sun can do a lot of damage. It breaks down collagen and causes uneven skin pigmentation.Read More: Best natural skin care routine for dry skin
Last, but not least, take care of your body. Your skin is often a reflection of what’s going on inside your body, so living an overall healthy and balanced lifestyle will definitely help to keep your skin looking the best it can for its age.